How To Deal With Typhus And Low Blood Pressure?
Hello … I want to ask a medicine for low blood pressure and typhus at the same time. Yes, the problem is my blood pressure is 90 confused I clok together with the disease
Good evening, thanks for the question
Hypotension is systolic blood pressure less than 90 mmHg and diatolic less than 60 mmHg. Actually, hypotension for a long time does not cause serious physical disorders. Hypotension can generally be dealt with through changes in diet and lifestyle.
Some things you can do to increase blood pressure include:
1. Expand the consumption of salt in food up to 3 grams per day.
2. Drink more water to increase blood volume and prevent dehydration which can cause hypotension.
3. Do exercise regularly.
4. Avoid bathing with hot water for a long time.
5. Eat small amounts but often with a low carbohydrate content to prevent sharp pressure drops after food.
6. Avoid standing position for a long time.
That's all, hope you can help