How To Deal With Whitening Creams Ingested In Children Aged 2 Years?
I have 2 years old son … my condition at that time when I was sleeping when I got up, it turned out that my whitening cream was about a quarter of a half. scared of being eaten … what should I do
Hello. Thank you for the question submitted to HealthReplies.com. We can understand the concern you feel.
In general, bleach creams ingested in large quantities can cause symptoms of nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. The chemical content that may also be contained in these products is also at risk of causing dangerous complications that need to be watched for, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, which is characterized by symptoms of bloody vomiting such as coffee or black bloody bowel movements such as asphalt or fresh red. The risk of damage to vital organs can also occur due to certain chemicals absorbed by the body and cause systemic symptoms, for example: a drastic reduction in heart rate and blood pressure, and impaired blood and acid balance.
If the amount of cream that is ingested is small and does not cause any symptoms, you can simply make an observation of your child's condition. However, if symptoms occur as previously stated, the child may be swallowed by the cream in large quantities and need immediate emergency treatment. Immediately take your child to the nearest emergency department if any of these symptoms are found. If you have doubts about your child's condition, have your child consult a doctor or pediatrician so that evaluation and treatment is needed.
Thus information from us. Hopefully always healthy. May be useful.