How To Determine The Type Of Facial Skin?
my facial doctor is not greasy but easily sweats and it sweats quite a lot in the chin, forehead, and nose. I am confused about my facial skin, including skin type, how do I do it?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of easy sweating and oily skin can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Your skin, including oily skin types: oily skin is characterized by easily oily and sweaty skin, making it very easy to get dust and cause spots
2. Hot weather: very hot weather and direct sunlight can cause oily and sweaty skin
3. Other causes: Other causes of easy oily and dry skin include hormonal disorders such as hyperthyroidism and so on. Complaints are usually accompanied by tremors, eyes like a little out, chest palpitations and bumps too big. To ensure this you can consult with a specialist doctor in.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Wash your face regularly 2x a day with face washing soap
2. If the skin is oily, you can dry it with a tissue or face cloth
3. Keep from exposure to direct sunlight and dust
thus hopefully useful