How To Diet Balanced And Does Not Make The Skin Sagging?
Hello, I’m 18 years old. My BB is 60 and height 160. I used to experience weight loss from 65 to 60 in 1 week with a strict diet, only eating sweet potatoes once a day and drinking lots of water aided by exercise. After I diet on the breast, arms and calves feel loose. How should I go back to a balanced diet, not become loose, tight and what proportion of food should be considered? Thank you.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
For a good diet including:
1. Keep consuming food 3 times a day with normal portions.
2. Eat foods high in protein
3. Do not consume food at night
4. Increase exercise that increases muscle loads such as lifting weights
5. Consume 2L mineral water per day
In order to get clearer information about a good diet, you should consult a clinical nutrition specialist and a sports medicine specialist.
Thus, hopefully useful :)