How To Get Rid Of Black Fungus Marks On The Skin?
Good afternoon, excuse me, I want to ask, some time ago I was experiencing itching due to fungus in the groin area around the genitals and other areas. Yesterday I treated it using mushroom medicine and now the fungus is gone. But how come the area affected by the fungus turns black? At first it was because I was lazy and rarely showered. Now the itching is gone but the blackened part of the skin doesn’t go away. What is it, what is it, I’m confused
Hello, Rio_n23, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Skin that is darker in color than the surrounding skin is known as hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is caused by a buildup of the pigment melanin, which causes the skin to darken. The following conditions increase the likelihood of hyperpigmentation:
1. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, or hyperpigmentation after inflammation. Inflammation of your skin due to fungal infection and possibly previous scratching can cause an increase in melanin production, causing darkening of the skin.
2. Acanthosis nigricans, or blackness of the skin, especially in areas of skin folds such as the armpits, groin, neck, elbows, knees
3. Atopic dermatitis / eczema
4. The effect of certain drugs
5. A lot of sun exposure
To find out the cause, you should do a direct examination by your doctor or dermatologist. The doctor will provide therapy according to the cause. Some of these things you can try to help lighten dark skin:
1. Apply a whitening cream that is safe for the skin. Read the article to find out the things that must be considered before using a whitening cream
2. Applying aloe vera / aloe vera gel
3. Consuming foods/drinks rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, omega 3 and omega 6. Supplements and nutrients that can help brighten the skin can be seen here
4. Avoid stress
5. Avoid smoking
That's it, I hope it's useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia