How To Handle The Bottom Of The Swollen Chin After Eating Very Salty Food?
Hello, I literally zahra is 17 years old, I want to ask, under my chin I have swollen for 17 days, since after eating aci meatballs that are very salty, I try to grasp them, they are soft, they don’t hurt, and they are rich in bullets / glands, how do I remove them? yeah? I don’t feel confident under my chin, it doesn’t get bigger normally
hello thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
the complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Enlarged lymph nodes: when the body has an infection, there will be swelling of the lymph nodes, infection usually comes from the teeth or throat or ears, so that lumps will appear in the neck. Lumps sometimes do not feel painful.
2. Inflammation: inflammation can occur and cause lumps in the neck and under the jaw depending on the site of inflammation, pain, redness
3. Lumps due to other causes: other causes include enlargement of other glands, such as thyroid or the presence of a tumor, but it is rare.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you can consult a pediatrician or ENT.
prevention can be done:
1. Avoid consuming excessive salt, fat and sugar
2. Lots of mineral water consumption (water) of at least 2L per day
3. Reducing fatty and spicy and sour foods
thus hopefully useful