How To Increase Stamina And Weight?
Hello, I want to ask, is there a way to increase your stamina and lose weight?
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Everyone needs stamina in carrying out daily activities. Stamina is not only obtained from drugs, but also from daily food. This is a natural way to gain stamina without causing side effects, including weight gain. Here we will explain tips for gaining stamina while losing weight.
1. Set your diet to eat 3 times a day (morning, noon and evening) with 2 snacks (between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner).
2. Eat before you are hungry and @ stop before you are full.
3. Choose foods containing long-digested carbohydrates so that energy is released gradually, such as wheat and processed products.
4. Meet the needs of iron, can be obtained from red meat and green vegetables.
5. Limit eating foods that contain sugar, such as cakes, candy and chocolate. Because it can make someone fat. In addition, the energy contained in sugar does not last long or runs out quickly so it requires food sources of energy again.
6. Adequate the need for fluids, namely at least 2 liters a day. The best drinks are water and low-fat milk.
7. Balance dietary patterns with regular exercise (at least 3 times a week, with a minimum duration of 30 minutes per exercise), adequate rest and avoiding sedentary activities (such as watching TV, playing games, etc.).
You can read more here and here.
So, hopefully it's useful.