How To Increase The Ability Of The Human Brain?
Hello, Rappwark, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Multitasking is doing several things at the same time. Some neuroscientists (scientists who study the nervous system) and articles state that multitasking has a bad effect on the brain. Multitasking can reduce efficiency and work because our brain can only focus on 1 thing at a time. Some studies also say that multitasking can lower IQ (intelligence quotient) the same as people who stay up all night.
Some of these things are things that affect the performance of thinking:
3. Study habits
4. Psychological conditions
5. Certain drugs or substances consumed
6. Adequate rest
7. There are certain diseases
To improve thinking performance, you can do the following:
1. Take care of your general health, such as getting enough rest, adequate nutrition and fluids, exercising regularly, avoiding stress, avoiding alcohol/cigarettes/drugs.
2. Find the right learning method/method for you. Everyone has a learning method that makes it easier for them to absorb and remember what they learn. Some enjoy listening, listening while writing, reading, summarizing, or others.
3. Add repetition/repetition of things you want to remember
4. Practice to focus. If you are learning something, you should really focus on the learning, not accompanied by chatting, watching tv, or other activities.
5. Consuming good nutrition for brain health.
6. More often use the brain to think (don't be lazy to think), for example playing games that trigger us to think such as sodoku, crossword puzzles, etc.
That's it, I hope it's useful.
Regards, dr. Sarah Rizqia.