How To Make The Child Want To Drink Milk?
How do I make my child want to drink milk. Question: night, my child is 2 years old. I am no longer breastfeeding. My child does not want milk at the same time.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Formula milk is a substitute for children's nutrition when it starts entering the age above 6 months along with complementary foods. In addition, at the age of 2 years children must stop consuming ASI and starting at the age of 1 year they are introduced to family food and formula milk. Because the content of breast milk from the age of> 6 years is not sufficient for the nutritional needs of children, so it is necessary to have complementary foods (breast milk) and formula milk.
tips so that children want to drink milk, among others, as follows:
1. Introduce children to different types of milk flavors and invite children to choose what they like
2. Giving little by little milk but often until the child begins to adapt and accept to drink the milk
3. Combine it with food or snacks or biscuits when the child is drinking milk or with food that he likes
4. If it still doesn't work, you can consult a pediatrician or clinical nutrition specialist
5. If the child is still asking for breast milk even if a little, try to market to taste formula milk that the child likes
so, hopefully useful :)