How To Prevent Dull Facial Skin At School?
It’s a lot right, so it doesn’t dull suggest that you bring oil control, face wash, etc., if you want to go to school, don’t you use powder, is it okay for skin conditions to differentiate during the day when we wash our faces?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Dull skin is caused by many things, including hormonal factors, exposure to dust and sunlight, using makeup, etc. Here are some tips you can do to make your skin look bright or not dull, namely:
1. Routine washing your face 2 times a day (especially from activities outside the home) using facial washing soap according to skin type. There are 4 types of human skin, namely normal, oily, dry and mixed skin types. If you are confused about determining it, consult the nearest doctor. Avoid washing your face too often (more than 2 times a day), because this can make the skin become scaly dry.
2. Choose facial washing soap that does not contain soap and aroma. Soap like this is available at pharmacies practicing dermatologist.
3. Washing your face should use cold water or plain water. Avoid using warm water. If it's really needed, use only lukewarm water.
4. Rubbing the face when washing your face should only be less than 2 minutes.
5. Use a sunscreen of at least SPF 30 every 2-3 hours starting from morning to evening, especially at noon.
6. Choose the right skin moisturizer for your skin type.
7. Avoid using excessive makeup.
8. Avoid using facial tissue.
9. At night, use facial care products that can exfoliate the skin regularly, such as retinoid acid. But don't overuse it, avoid it around the eyes, nose and mouth. Using facial care products in dry skin conditions.
10. Consumption of vitamins A, C and E. You can also get these vitamins from fruits and vegetables. For that consume fruits and vegetables every day.
11. Drink lots of water.
You can read the related article here.
Thus hopefully useful.