How To Prevent Flu?
my nose is already not good, I want the flu and my throat hurts, how can I prevent flu? thank you
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There are complaints of nasal discomfort, and a sore throat showing an early sign of inflammation of the throat and inflammation of your nasal cavity. This condition is usually triggered by your stamina which continues to decline, so that your body is easily tired and your body easily experience sakt. The existence of activities that continue to guide you to do without knowing your wife can cause your physical condition to decline, in addition, some conditions or other habits can also trigger a decrease in stamnina and easily suffer pain, such as:
1. Get sick from another patient
2. Lack of sleep or like staying up late
3. The habit of smoking or alcohol
4. Lack of intake of nutritious food or healthy food. Like eating fast food or often late eating or often not eating
5. Lack of rest
6. Lack of exercise
The things above are some of the points that can trigger complaints of sore throat and complaints of flu. So controlling all of the above is expected to help prevent complaints that you feel are increasingly disturbing and cause complaints of coughing, colds or fever.
Therefore, some positive efforts you can do:
1. Avoid sleeping late at night, try you can rest for 8 hours per day
2. Enough water, around 1.5 liters per day
3. Enough nutritious food, avoid the consumption of instant food, instant drinks, fried and oily foods, avoid the minman in packaging, and multiply the consumption of vegetables and fruit consumption to taste
4. See all of your activities, take a break of 1-2 days to restore your stamina
5. Get sunlight in the morning by basking for 115-20 minutes
However, if this effort has not improved in the next 1 day, or your complaints are increasing one day later, then you should consult your family doctor or your ENT doctor. The doctor will conduct an interview related to this complaint, and conduct a physical examination to find out your general condition and possible causes of this complaint, whether due to strep throat, vrus infections, digestive disorders, or typhus. The results of the examination will be a reference for doctors to provide care and treatment.
Thus the info we can convey.