How To Prevent Fungus On The Scalp?
Excuse me, I want to ask why fungus on the hair and scalp can cause kerion and black dogs. Thank you
Hello Ayu thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
fungus can cause kerion and black dot due to:
1. Fungal infections attack the scalp and hair down to the roots
2. Form of fungal infections attached to the head will become black spots because of the former root hairs and hair growth sites so that it will form a black dot
3. Kerion occurs because a fungal infection that attacks can cause a pile of infected skin and mushroom to form a kerion
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of fungal infections of the scalp and hair, you should immediately consult a specialist skin and genitals.
precautions that can be taken to prevent fungal infections of the scalp and hair:
1. Wash and rinse hair with shampoo at least 3 times a week
2. Do not use a hair cover if the hair is still wet
3. Avoid scratching the scalp because it is feared that it will cause injury and cause infection
thus hopefully useful