How To Relieve Chills And Strep Throat?
How to relieve chills and inflammation of the throat?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Symptoms of fever and sore throat are a sign that you are experiencing pharyngitis or inflammation of the throat. Pharyngitis is caused by a viral or bacterial infection or both. Generally the infection is preceded by a virus, then the virus damages the throat defense lining so that bacteria found in the oral cavity can also infect the throat. Pharyngitis is generally experienced by someone who has bad oral hygiene, characterized by caries and cavities. Diseases that arise are triggered by consuming less water, consuming too much oily food, eating ice cream and consuming food that is not maintained cleanliness. Often, pharyngitis will be accompanied by inflammation of the tonsils or tonsillitis, called tonsillopharyngitis.
Some things you can do to relieve symptoms, namely:
1. Brush your teeth 2 times a day, after breakfast and before going to bed at night. Rub with soft brush bristles and toothpaste containing fluoride. Rub gently.
2. Gargle with salt water, three to four times a day.
3. Consume a lot of water, especially warm water, to be at least 2 L a day.
4. Consumption of vitamins A, B and C from natural foods obtained from a variety of vegetables and fruits. Vary the type every day.
5. Also take vitamin supplements that contain vitamins A and C. Also take Paracetamol to relieve symptoms of chills, sore throats and inflammatory processes that occur.
6. If after 3 days the complaint has not improved or accompanied by the discharge of throat mucus that is yellowish or greenish-white, consult your doctor immediately.
Thus hopefully useful.