How To Treat A Sore Throat?
, it’s been two days my throat hurts .. The position of the pain between the bottom of the tongue with the throat, there are no lumps but to chew and swallow it feels quite painful .. When I press the position the pain feels somewhat better .. How to treat it? thank you
Good afternoon, thanks for the question
Complaints of sore throat and difficulty swallowing are most often caused by inflammation in the pharynx or called pharyngitis.
Complaints can be:
1. Sore throat, especially when swallowing
3. Nasal discharge
4. Can be accompanied or without coughing
7. Weakness in the whole body
8. Decreased appetite
Risk factors for pharyngitis include:
1. Infants and children.
2. Decreased immune system.
3. Consumption of food can irritate the pharynx, for example oily food.
5. Chronic irritation by smoking, drinking alcohol, food, acid reflux, inhalation of vapors that stimulate pharyngeal mucosa.
6. Exposure to cold air.
Treatment of pharyngeal inflammation depends on the underlying cause obtained from symptoms and physical examination by a doctor. The cause can be by viruses, bacteria, fungi, or allergic reactions. Definitive diagnosis is made through symptoms and physical examination of the throat. Carry out further tests with your doctor for a definite ananosis and adequate treatment.
To reduce symptoms, do enough rest, drink enough water, rinse with warm water and rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash to maintain oral hygiene, and reduce greasy food.
So, hopefully this information can help