How To Treat A Stomach Ache And Liquid Chapter.?
HealthReplies.com..my name is repa, I want to ask from this afternoon my stomach is sore and the chapter is like water. I have eaten and then taken medicine but after that chapter my stomach hurts again not disappearing. How do I deal with it and what illness I suffer …THANK YOU
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You have enteritis, which is characterized by liquid bowel movements or diarrhea accompanied by abdominal pain. Enteritis is an inflammatory bowel disease that can be caused by viral infections, bacterial infections, fungal infections, food allergic reactions (such as eggs, shrimp, etc.) and irritating reactions to food (such as chili). The inflammation causes an increase in intestinal contractility so that abdominal pain is felt and the occurrence of liquid diarrhea.
Some things you can do to alleviate perceived complaints, namely:
1. Consumption of ORS. Diarrhea causes a person to lose body fluids, electrolytes and sugar, ORS functions in replacing it.
2. Consume lots of water, which is at least 2 L a day.
3. Stop consuming fibrous foods, fruits and vegetables of any kind, until conditions improve.
4. Stop consuming foods that can cause allergic reactions and gastrointestinal irritation, such as chili, shrimp, eggs, milk, etc.
5. If the diarrhea has not improved within 3 days, accompanied by bloody bowel movements or if the stomach pain feels more severe, immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine. So that further inspection can be done. If needed the doctor will prescribe drugs that can stop intestinal contractility.
Thus hopefully useful.