How To Treat Aching And Aching Teeth Since Last Night?
BPK / doctor mother I want the Consul. My teeth don’t ache so much. Indeed, my teeth have holes in the left and right. But the left one is sick, it’s not playing. I felt pain in all areas of my head and the entire body was limp. And until this afternoon I still feel pain like aching (rich in tugging my nerves in my teeth), please enlighten me — thanks.
Good evening Octavian, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The causes of tooth pain, generally divided into 2, namely:
Causes that originate from the tooth itself, include:
- sensitive teeth
- Inflammation of the pulp (the part of the tooth that contains tissue that forms teeth)
- Death of dental pulp
- Infection in the tissues around the teeth
Causes that are not derived from teeth
- Stiffness in the jaw or head muscles
- Disorders of the jaw joints (loose or shifted)
- Nerve disorders (inflammation of the nerves, tumors of the nerves, etc.)
- Postpox snake pain (shingles)
- Ear disorders
- Inflammation of the saliva
- and others
To find out the exact cause that causes complaints to you, it is advisable to consult directly with the dentist, so that the source of the tooth pain causes can be treated further. In the meantime, you can help reduce it by taking paracetamol according to the dosage rules and also keep your teeth clean.
I hope this helps.