How To Treat Anus That Shifts After Birth?
Good afternoon doctor … I want to ask, lifting your buttocks right when you are born can make the anus shift, and how to treat the anus that shifts? thanks.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
shifted anus or may be called hemorrhoid (enlarged blood vessels in the anus). Hemorrhoids can cause symptoms of lumps in the anus, sometimes bleeding, and pain.
To overcome this complaint, soaking can be done in a solution of salt mixed with betadine. You should immediately consult a surgeon. The surgeon will perform several examinations and treatments.
Hemorrhoids can be divided into several degrees:
1. Grade 1: no lumps appear, only bleeding during bowel movements
2. Grade 2: lump when defecating which can enter by itself
3. Grade 3: lumps during bowel movements that can be inserted with the help of a hand
4. Grade 4: lump when defecating that can not be put back
prevention can be done:
1. Eat lots of fiber: vegetables and fruits
2. Reducing eating spicy foods
3. Do not hold BAB
thus hopefully useful