How To Treat Depersonalization And Excessive Anxiety?
I am Faridzi at the age of 17. I have been experiencing anxiety disorder for a year and I feel that my anxiety has become worse so that I am now less able to control my mind. Even I find it hard to think logically because I often think emotionally and imagine this makes me forget my real life. I also feel forget about myself
p dir = "ltr"> Hi, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Depersonalization and anxiety disorders are forms of psychiatric disorders that often occur. The cause of the emergence of psychiatric disorders is due to facing excessive stress. Not all people who are stressed excessively experience psychiatric disorders, there are generally risk factors, where mental disorders increase in someone who has a history of past trauma, such as sexual abuse, childhood violence and others.
I advise you to immediately consult a psychiatrist doctor. The doctor will give you anti-anxiety (anxiety) and anti-depressant (depression) medications if needed. The doctor will also conduct behavioral therapy, this therapy will be very useful in improving your mind and attitude.
As for our tips for you, in dealing with your current complaints, include:
1. Be sure that your thoughts and feelings are wrong.
2. Solve every problem that triggers excessive stress on you. You can read the tips here.
3. Give yourself enough rest, but don't make you slack off.
4. Use your free time for useful things, like sports, cooking, doing useful hobbies and others.
5. Avoid sedenter activities that make you complacent and neglect, such as watching, listening to music, playing games and others.
Thus, hopefully useful.