How To Treat Scalp Peeling And Sores?

Illustration of How To Treat Scalp Peeling And Sores?
Illustration: How To Treat Scalp Peeling And Sores? Bing

Hello. I want to ask. about the last 2 weeks, I always wash my hair every day. but about the last 3 days, my head is itching. Initially, the itching appears in only one place on the head. but over time the itching is almost all over the scalp. because of the itching, I scratched it. because of continuous scratching, finally my scalp wound, first the wound was small, when the wound was dry, the scalp where the wound was thickened. and the size is wide. it occurs in other places of itching. however, after that there was a wound on my upper forehead. At first the wound was small, but as it dries, the skin at the site of the wound thickens and widens. it also begins to occur behind the ears and behind the knees. how to treat it, and what should I do to treat it. I beg the answer. Thank You.

1 Answer:


Itchy skin followed by sores and thickened skin changes on the scalp, upper forehead, ear folds and calf folds, can be caused by the following medical conditions:

Psoriasis is a skin disorder in which the skin peels off faster than normal. Psoriasis is thought to be related to immune problems.

Dandruff is a scalp problem caused by fungus and irritation from using certain hair products.

Fungal infection / Ringworm.

Atopic eczema is an allergic symptom that appears on the skin. Usually experienced by people with a history of severe allergies.

Try some of the following tips to ease your complaints:

Use special soaps and shampoos for sensitive skin.

Keep hair and skin moist, by wearing clothes that absorb sweat.

Use a skin moisturizer after every shower, also choose a moisturizer specially formulated for sensitive skin.

Avoid using perfumes, hair products that contain irritants.

Shampoo every 2 days. Washing too often actually triggers itching and your complaints get worse.

Because complaints of skin itching are experienced in several parts of the body, you should consult directly with a Dermatologist. The doctor will do detailed questions and answers about your complaint and the history of the disease you have suffered. The doctor will also perform a skin examination and if it is suspected that it is caused by an allergic condition or a serious medical condition, the doctor may recommend additional tests such as blood tests and allergy skin tests.

The appropriate treatment will be given by the doctor.

That's the information we can share, hopefully it helps you.

Greetings, Dr. Caecilia Haryu Aryapti.

: by

Related Question

Selection Of Treatment For Angina Pectoris?

Selection Of Treatment For Angina Pectoris?

(2 years ago)

Then where do I take the doctor 1 daddy doctor to 2...

Left Back Pain And Enlarged Stomach?

Left Back Pain And Enlarged Stomach?

(10 months ago)

I want to ask, when I gave birth to my third child in 2015 I got appendicitis and a cyst, but the cyst is still small, the doctor said, but now my son is about to 3 years old, my s...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.