How To Treat Toothache At The Top?
Afternoon my name is Ria I am 17 years old I want to ask what is the medicine for toothache .. I have taken various medications but it doesn’t work .. My tooth hurts at the top already a week ago
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Toothache can be treated with various drugs depending on the cause of pain in the teeth such as pain medications, anti-inflammatory drugs, and antibiotics.
Causes of toothache include:
1. inflammation of the teeth: a sign of inflammation of the teeth that is pain, swelling, redness
2. Cavities: Cavities are marked by holes in the teeth, and if the cavities reach the nerve, they will cause pain
3. Infections of the teeth: infections of the teeth are characterized by pain, swelling, redness, and the source of infection in the teeth, and usually cause unpleasant odors in the mouth.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your toothache complaints, you should immediately consult a dentist.
Prevention can be done:
1. brush your teeth at least 2x per day
2. gargle using an antiseptic
3. maintain dental health with routine control to the dentist every 6 months
thus hopefully useful