How To Use Eye Ointment.?
, for eye ointment for Cendo Mycos use? Entered the eye or rubbed into the eyelid that streaked?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Here's how to use eye ointment:
1. Wash your hands first with soap then dry your hands.
2. Open the product cover but avoid touching the tip of the ointment package when removing the product, either touching the surface of the eye or other objects.
3. Tilt your head slightly back then pull your lower eyelid down with your index finger.
4. Point the tip of the ointment over the lower eyelid that you previously pulled, then press the tube so that the product comes out and goes inside the lower eyelid.
5. Close your eyes for 1-2 minutes.
6. After that, clean the remaining products that stick around the eyes using a clean cloth or tissue.
7. Close the eye ointment again and store it in a cool, dry place.
If you find it difficult to use the eye ointment, then you can ask for help from others to put it on, but you should also pay attention to the things above.
That's all, hope you can help