Hunger Until The Body Feels Very Weak After Waking Up?
why yes if every time I lie down and wake up I immediately experience salatri. How is that healthy or not ??
Hello, Emil Salim, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
If salatri you mean is salatri in Sundanese, which means starvation that is very fatigued, then here are some possible causes:
1. You experience a lack of food intake before you sleep
2. Overeating (especially foods rich in carbohydrates and sugar) just before going to bed. This can cause a surge in blood sugar during sleep, so the body will release insulin in large amounts to absorb blood sugar into cells. This can cause blood sugar levels to drop so much that you feel very hungry.
3. Lack of sleep causes an increase in the hormone ghrelin which causes hunger
4. Consumption of certain drugs
6. Obesity / being overweight
To determine whether this is a disease or lifestyle influence, you can see a doctor. The doctor will do a physical examination and if necessary, supporting tests such as blood sugar or thyroid hormone tests will be carried out.
Avoid eating high-calorie foods before going to bed, the recommendation is small foods that contain high protein and have calories under 200 calories. Inadequate daily fluid and nutritional needs, adequate rest, adequate exercise, and control your stress.
If you experience other symptoms such as: fast hunger, fast thirst, frequent urination (so often wake up at night), frequent weakness, tremors / trembling, heart palpitations, frequent cold sweat, you should immediately consult a doctor to be examined and the cause is known.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.