Hurts All Over?
Hello, I am 19 years old, I have insomnia, maybe the habit factor is doing work. I can not sleep for days, but I also have abnormal sleep hours. I can sleep for 24 hours without eating or going to the bathroom, and I also sleep 12 hours more often, especially when college break, how do you handle it? I also often suffer from pain in the left shoulder blade area until the tightness is overcrowded if the massage on the left shoulder blade is very tight, which prescription drug for consumption is patent or what injection? thank you doctor.
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Sleep patterns that are not as they should be called sleep disorders. There are many forms of sleep disturbances, including difficulty sleeping and irregular sleep and wake cycles, as you experience. This condition if left unchecked can cause bodily health problems.
Here are some tips that can be done to overcome sleep disorders, namely:
1. Set a sleep schedule and wake up at the same time every day, so that the body becomes accustomed.
2. Be active all morning until dusk. If you really need sleep, you can take a nap for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Don't over huh.
3. Avoid consuming caffeinated drinks in the afternoon until before bed.
4. Avoid dinner with high-calorie heavy food, especially if in large portions.
5. Condition the room before going to sleep by turning off all light and sound sources and making sure the door is locked, the stove is turned off, food is stored and other interests that can disturb the mind.
For complaints of pain in the body parts around the shoulder blades can occur due to excessive muscle strain, pressure on the shoulder blades, problems in the lungs and others. Try to compress ice and warm compresses alternately on the affected part. Then rest by reducing the activity of using the sick body part. When lying down, try to rely on healthy body parts. And consume over-the-counter painkillers such as paracetamol. If the complaint is difficult to improve and even more disturbing, you should consult with the nearest doctor so that further testing can be done.
Thus hopefully useful.