If Awakened In A Tba2 Feeling Palpitations
My doc is 29 years old, I often experience insomnia, sometimes if I wake up tba2 it feels dizzy. Why do you dock?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com, I try to help answer yes ...
Dizziness when you wake up can indeed be experienced, this can happen suddenly or slowly, when each person is also different there is a sudden subsidence, those who wait a few minutes just disappear. Usually when dizziness arises after sleep there are sensations such as head spinning, headaches, such as loss of balance until it feels faint. Some of the causes of the complaint are:
- Dehydration: when a person lacks fluids in the body to eat there will be complaints of weakness, dizziness and thirst, it could also be because before going to bed drinking coffee or tea or alcoholic beverages. Diarrhea and vomiting can also cause a person to become dehydrated
- Low blood sugar: this often occurs in diabetics who are taking anti-diabetic drugs, usually complaints are accompanied by weakness, trembling, cold sweat.
- Orthostatic hypotension: a condition of decreased blood pressure when a person changes position from a sitting or lying position
- Drug side effects: drugs such as antidepressants, blood pressure lowering, anticonvulsants, antihistamines, sedatives can have these effects, therefore consult the side effects of drugs taken by the doctor if you experience these complaints when taking certain medications
- Sleep apneu: a condition where a person stops breathing for a few seconds while sleeping, this causes a person to experience less oxygen and become dizzy when he wakes up.
- Vertigo: usually people with vertigo feel the sensation of the environment feels floating as if the environment becomes spinning, can occur suddenly and at any time.
Heart palpitations that you feel can also be due to dizziness that is felt or can be due to other factors such as lack of sleep, a lot of thoughts, dehydration or certain diseases. Some things you can do to reduce dizzy complaints when you wake up are: try to get up in a tilted position first and don't be in a hurry, drink water before and after you wake up, avoid consuming drinks containing caffeine and alcohol when before sleeping, diligently exercising , check your blood sugar and blood pressure regularly, and avoid excessive stress or anxiety. If the complaint does not feel better, dizziness that is felt accompanied by nausea, vomiting, ear pain and buzzing, blurred vision, consult a doctor immediately.
In situations where the corona virus is spreading rapidly, if not accompanied by needs and urgency you should stay at home, or take care of yourself so that you are not exposed to the virus, if there are complaints such as sore throat that gets worse for more than 2 weeks, accompanied by fever more than 38 degrees Celsius, coughs, colds that do not heal until there is a feeling of tightness or difficulty breathing, even though you have tried to take medication, then you should check yourself to the doctor, for further examination.
Thus my answer, hopefully it helps