Impacts That Occur When Fabric Threads Are Swallowed By Children?
In the morning, doctor, I want to ask that my son mlm swallowed a cloth of about 1 cm, I was able to take it on the tongue and I just took it hard because my child’s mouth was aggressive and the thread was swallowed by my child. Please enlighten me, doctor, will the thread be stuck in my child’s organs forever or can it come out through him BAB, after the thread has been swallowed my child is given breast milk. Thank you doctor, I ask for an answer from the doctor.
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Foreign objects that enter the mouth can be divided into soft and sharp objects and the important thing is to distinguish objects entering the respiratory or digestive tract.
Objects that enter the digestive tract will usually appear in the form of difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, coughing, choking feelings. Usually this is an emergency and needs immediate treatment by helping to remove the object, especially if the object is large enough to disturb the airway. If it is not successful, immediately take it to the hospital to be assisted with certain tools or techniques to remove it.
However, if the condition enters the digestive tract usually if the object is blunt then it is waited for it to come out via final disposal or defecation if the sharp object will usually be examined first by a doctor and may need help to be removed.
For 1 cm thread experienced by mother's child is still quite safe, but if symptoms such as shortness of breath, suffocation, sevaukbya immediately take him to the hospital.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks