Infants Aged 4 Months Are Hot And Vomiting?
my child is 4 months old When the baby is 0 months he has milk there is a red rash when he is allergic to cow’s milk.
Good afternoon, thanks for the question
Causes of vomiting in infants after consuming formula milk include:
1. Gastric acid reflux
2. Gastrointestinal infections
3. Unhygienic milk processing
4. The size of the milk bottle hole is not good
5. Frequency of suckling too often
Beware if vomiting complaints are persistent, marked by signs of dehydration (look thirsty, sunken eyes, no tears, appear limp), high fever, distended stomach, then consult a pediatrician for further examination.
Handling of child vomiting at home, namely:
1. Make sure your fluid needs are met by giving a little drink after vomiting subsides
2. Burp the baby after feeding
3. Position the baby half-sitting when suckling
4. Use a bottle of milk that can prevent colic in infants
5. Don't maneuver too much after breastfeeding
6. Let the child actively move during play time
7. Pay attention to hygiene when processing formula milk
That's all, hope you can help