Inflammatory Disease In The Gastrointestinal Tract Of The Stomach To The Large Intestine.?
Good night, good luck, why when I eat more than 5 types of food? Snacks a day immediately stomach ache. First I often belch with a bad odor, after that followed by a liquid chapter, not long after I vomited. In fact, I see that none of my family / friends. Is this really normal or are there other symptoms of the disorder? Thank you
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You have gastroenteritis, an inflammatory disease of the gastrointestinal tract to the large intestine. This disease will be characterized by symptoms of increased stomach acid and diarrhea. There are several things that can cause it, namely:
1. Viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections.
2. Food allergic reactions.
3. Irritant reactions, such as soft drinks, alcohol, spicy foods, etc.
Some things you can do to deal with complaints, namely:
1. Keep food clean.
2. Wash your hands before eating, before processing food and after using the bathroom.
3. Avoid consuming foods that are sold openly.
4. Avoid consuming foods that can trigger your complaints. I think it is not the number of types of food that causes your complaints, but the type and quality of food is the cause. Resilience of each person will indeed be different.
5. Eat small portions but often.
6. Consumption of ORS, which is fluid replacement and lost body electrolytes. You can also make your own ORS at home, the way you can read it here.
7. Consumption of stomach acid neutralizing drugs.
8. If within 3 days the complaint has not improved or diarrhea with blood or if you become very weak, immediately consult with your nearest doctor. So that further inspection and handling can be carried out.
Thus hopefully useful.