Ingestion Or Inhalation Of Soapy Water Into The Body?
I was inadvertently taking a shower and then the soapy water went into my nose and then it was absorbed into the collision .. what was it? And what should I do? Thanks
Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Not infrequently, indeed, soapy water when bathing can be swallowed or inhaled into the body. Clinically, this can cause uncomfortable sensations around the nose and throat, for example in the form of itching, burning, or coughing. Frequently, if the amount of soapy water that enters is small, this condition is not dangerous, and does not cause negative implications on prolonged health.
Even so, in sensitive people, soap water intrusion can also trigger symptoms of allergies or irritations that are quite severe, even to the point of causing shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, palpitations, and so on. In more serious cases, it could also, inhaling this soapy water into the respiratory tract can trigger pneumonia (inflammation of the lung parenchyma) or even death. The difference in intensity of this reaction can also be influenced by endurance and health status of patients, as well as the composition of the soap itself.
Therefore, you should prevent yourself so that you do not enter this soapy water, namely by:
Do not lather excessively around the nose, mouth, eyes, and ears When rinsing soapy water, close your eyes well, close your mouth, and hold your breath. As much as possible, try to remove if any soapy water has been inhaled or swallowed To neutralize soapy water already in, multiply drink and live a healthy lifestyle Choose a soap that is hypoallergenic and non-irritative If later you find symptoms that are very great after inhaling or swallowing soapy water, do not hesitate to check yourself directly to the doctor at the nearest health facility.
I hope this helps.