Insomnia And Restlessness?
, about 2 months ago I like to feel suddenly dizzy and if that night I was difficult to sleep under 12 hours. Even if I want to find sleep I usually like people who are short of breath so I have to open the door even though my room was air-conditioned. How could you?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You seem to have insomnia or difficulty sleeping. Generally, insomnia occurs in people who are experiencing stress, depression, leading an unhealthy lifestyle and taking certain drugs (including illegal drugs and alcohol). Insomnia will cause sufferers to experience daytime drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, difficulty concentrating or becoming unfocused, irritable, depressed, reduce memory and reduce sexual arousal. So the dizziness you experience seems to be caused by insomnia / sleep disturbance.
Now, to overcome these conditions, some things you need to do, namely:
1. Recognize the cause of your insomnia. If you consume alcohol or drugs, stop. If you have taken medical drugs from a doctor (which is suspected to be the cause of your insomnia) then consult your doctor again. If you have a problem, then tell the people you trust to get a solution.
2. Start sleeping at the beginning of time (like 8 or 9 at night) and wake up at the beginning of time (like 4 or 5 in the morning), do it every day (even if you are off work or school) so that your body recognizes it so you get used to it sleep and wake up.
3. Be active throughout the day so you can avoid napping, but if it is needed you can take a nap for a maximum of 1 hour.
4. Avoid consuming caffeine before bedtime, both tea or coffee.
5. Avoid consuming foods high in calories before going to bed.
6. Avoid eating satiety before sleep.
7. Turn off all light and sound sources before going to sleep.
You can read other tips in this and this article.
Thus hopefully useful.