Irregular Menstruation After Myoma Surgery?
Good night .. Months after my wife had myoma surgery, menstrual cycle before surgery 24 days … and menstrual blood before surgery. but after myoma menstrual surgery 19hrs and after having sex intimate to the next day menstruating (blood does not work) and already 3 times this is always like that .. why is that? Thank you in advance.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Non-current menstruation can be caused by several things:
1. Thickening of the uterine wall (endometriosis), ie thickening of the uterine wall can cause irregular menstrual complaints, pain and abnormal menstrual blood counts
2. Hormonal disorders: excess hormones that regulate menstrual cycles can cause abnormal menstrual complaints
3. Disorders in the blood clotting system: disruptions in the blood coagulation system will result in menstrual blood being abnormal.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult with an obstetrician.
Prevention can be done:
1. Consuming foods that contain a lot of iron such as chicken liver, red meat and others
2. Maintain endurance by exercising and eating healthy and nutritious food
3. If there are danger signs, such as heavy bleeding, immediately go to the nearest hospital emergency room.