Is Cephalgia Dangerous?
Is chepalgia dangerous or not?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Cephalgia is a headache condition where it usually has symptoms of feeling pain in the head area that can feel throbbing, bound, or pressing. Because there are several types of forms
1. Migraines usually feel pulsing
2. Tension head pain feels bound
3. Cluster headache feels pressing accompanied by discharge from the nose and eyes
This is usually related to psychological, hormonal conditions. But if it's a sign like
1. Headache is very severe
2. Severe nausea, vomiting
3. There are bumps around the head
4. Decreased awareness
5. Disturbances in vision such as blurring
6. Impaired balance
7. Drastic weight loss
Then you should immediately consult a doctor, especially a neurologist so that you can do a physical examination and if needed a supporting examination such as blood or photos.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks