Is It Acceptable To Take Birth Control Pills And Supplements For The Pregnancy Program At The Same Time?
Hello, I want to ask that I am on a program to get pregnant. I have already promoted Prenagen milk, energized green beans, bean sprouts, and now I’m promising to use folavit. Many people recommend using birth control pills because they say they are, is that true? And can KB oil and folavit oil be consumed simultaneously? Thank you
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Birth control pills are one contraceptive, containing the hormones estrogen with progesterone and progesterone alone. Contraception is useful for preventing pregnancy. So that mothers can know that birth control pills cannot be used for pregnancy programs.
Before you continue the pregnancy program, I need to ask whether your menstrual pattern is normal? You can read about the characteristics of normal menstruation here. If the mother experiences menstrual disorders, such as short menstrual cycles (less than 21 days) or long (more than 35 days), heavy menstrual bleeding or just spotting, unusual menstrual pain, etc., you should first consult your obstetrician for find out the cause. In order to do the right treatment. Diseases in the female reproductive system can inhibit pregnancy, resulting in failure in undergoing a pregnant program.
Below, some things that you and your husband can live so that you can get pregnant soon, namely:
1. Perform regular sexual relations without contraception as often as possible, especially in the fertile period of women. You can read how to determine the fertile period here.
2. Choose the best sexual position, namely with women lying under men.
3. After having sex, it is expected that women can rest in a supine position for at least 30 minutes (do not rush to the bathroom or other activities).
4. Eat nutritious foods, especially high in calories and high in protein. Exercise every food hygienically. Avoid raw, undercooked foods, foods that are processed by burning, canned foods, preservatives, flavored, containing alcohol and other illicit products.
5. Get enough rest and manage stress well.
6. Exercise regularly, but don't overdo it.
7. Regular consumption of folic acid to delivery to prevent anemia and pregnancy with a fetus without a skull.
8. Also consume milk, may any milk.
Thus hopefully useful.