Is It Normal For Mucus And Mucus To Occur When Bladder And After Having Sex?
Morning. I am 29 years old and married Mira. I want to ask, 7 sept-12 sept kmren I about a month, then.6 days ago I had sex then 20 sept smlm when I pooped, when I cleaned my vagina there was a little spots mixed with mucus / vaginal discharge when I wiped the outside of the vagina. But it doesn’t always come out when I poop, and it doesn’t come out leaving spots on my underwear. This morning also happens to sm. Is that normal?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. It is normal after having sex after menstruation there are spots
2. Still a menstrual process that has not been completed
3. Inflammation of the vagina or cervix: inflammation of the vagina and / or cervix can be caused by several possible causes, such as bacteria, viruses or fungi. Characterized by excessive vaginal discharge, smelling, itchy, thick yellow sometimes greenish.
to find out more about the complaints that you experience and for further treatment can consult directly with an obstetrician
prevention can be done:
1. Ensure genital cleanliness
2. Do not wash the vagina with soap
3. Maintain sexual relations to stay healthy with the use of condoms and only with one partner
thus hopefully useful