Is It Okay If The Molars Are Not Removed?
are molar teeth with no holes removed?
Hello Syfa, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Cavities are conditions where the tooth has been damaged which erodes the outside (enamel) to the inside of the tooth (dentin), to form a hole. Cavities are caused by a buildup of bacteria in the mouth, often consuming sweet food, and oral hygiene that is not maintained. If cavities are not treated immediately, the holes will enlarge, and risk of causing dangigi infections, and tooth decay.
To find out if your cavities are safe to extract, then you should do a dental examination directly with the dentist to find out the current condition of your teeth. The dentist will do the examinations directly, and find out if your teeth are safe for extractions. You need to know, the treatment of cavities can vary, depending on the severity of the conditions experienced by each patient. Treatment can be done in the form of dental fillings, dental root canal treatment, up to the tooth extraction.
Some of these things you can do at home:
- Clean teeth to sensitive areas.
- Avoid foods and drinks that are too hot or too cold.
- Taking pain relievers, such as ibuprofen. But the use of these drugs must be based on doctor's recommendation.
- Reduce consumption of sweet or sour foods
- Routinely maintain dental hygiene by brushing your teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Consumption of balanced nutritious food
Thank you, hope that helps.