Is Itchy Chinese Brand Itching Ointment Safe To Wear?
I want to ask, is it a Chinese brand itchy ointment if it’s not the wrong brand Ointment KL / HL PI KANG WANG is good for itching?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The ointment you mentioned above is known to contain the antifungal drug ketoconazole and other antiseptics.
Itching is caused due to several things:
1. Fungal infections: Fungal infections most often cause itching and redness usually around the gst
2. Bacterial infections: Bacterial infections are usually characterized by pus, pain, redness and itching too
3. Allergies: if you have a history of allergies with several allergens (allergens such as dust, food and drugs). The most common symptoms that appear are itching, redness throughout the body and sometimes tightness due to swelling of the airways.
To find out more about complaints of itching that you experience in terms of causes, diagnosis and further treatment, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
2. Taking anti-itching drugs and ointments on the recommendation of a doctor
3. Find out the cause of itching and stay away
So hopefully useful :)