Is Stress Can Cause Tongue To Numb?
It means to be like an example, we are fully integrated from senior chefs and until I am stressed I always think about bullying. Instantly some time ago after that incident, suddenly my tongue numb could not feel the taste of foods such as salty sweet and other flavors. Is there any influence from my stress or is there another reason?
Hello Rengga, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints related to numbness on your tongue can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Neuropathy: a nervous breakdown, if it occurs in the nerve of the tongue it will cause a loss of tongue sensation to be able to taste sweet and sour salty foods and so on
2. Conversion disorders: if there are disturbances related to sensory abnormalities that are taste or tongue abnormalities, based on the cause of trauma or an unpleasant event for you, referred to in psychology is a conversion disorder.
3. Other causes: other causes can also occur, for example a wound in the tongue or other abnormalities in the tongue or innervation in the mouth can cause similar complaints.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Trying to accept and forget bullying that has already happened
2. Take a good lesson from the rebuke or bullying you experience
3. Many worship and draw closer to God
thus hopefully useful