Is There A Relationship Between Rhinosinusitis And Dizziness?
At noon, I want to ask, where did I get chronic rhinisinusitis … Some days he felt like he was dizzy / ngawang like he wanted to fall … But still could be detained … It happened when he was doing house activities like when washing dishes … Does it have something to do with the illness? thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Chronic rhinosinusitis is inflammation of the sinuses that has lasted more than 3 weeks, the symptoms of pain in the face such as the forehead, near the curve of the eye, cheeks and surrounding areas. Accompanied by complaints of nasal congestion, sneezing, feels swallowed by saliva and inflammation of headaches during prostration.
dizziness or symptoms such as wanting to fall can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Vertigo: dizziness due to changes in the position of a particle in the ear that affects the head area becomes dizzy spinning
2. Part of chronic rhinosinusitis complaints
3. Primary headaches such as migraines and so on: migraines can cause headaches, throbbing and sometimes accompanied by nausea, vomiting
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that your friends experience, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist.
prevention can be done:
1. Rest or give pause before changing position from sleeping to sitting or walking
2. Taking headache-relieving drugs such as paracetamol 3x1 tablets
3. Stay away from the crowd, noise or very hot weather
thus hopefully useful