Itchy And Dry Between The Fingers?
afternoon, I want to ask, between my fingers suddenly became dry and very itchy, and now the fingertips are also dry even though they don’t itch… why do you think this is and how to solve it? if petroleum jelly can reduce dry skin or not? and can I use Betason N to treat this? Thank You.
First of all, I want to thank you for asking questions on HealthReplies.com. I will try to help answer your question,
In general, between the fingers that feel itchy can be caused by various causes, such as:
1. Fungal infections due to moist hands and ideal for fungal growth
2. Allergies or irritation due to use of soap or detergent
3. Viral or bacterial infections
Therefore, considering this situation, the exact cause is not known, it is better not to use drugs indiscriminately. It's best if you do a consultation with a skin specialist. The doctor will usually do an examination between your fingers and may perform a skin scraping test to determine the cause of the itching between your fingers.
Here's the itps for adna,
1. Keep your finger skin clean
2. Wear gloves when using cleaning detergent or bleach
3. Change and wash your towels and sheets regularly
4. Consult your doctor
Here's an article you can read,
So much information that we can convey, hopefully this information can be useful to overcome your complaint.
dr. Radhianie Djan, BmedSc