Itchy Bumps On The Penis?
Good evening, I am a 20-year-old male, around my genitals there are bumps and bumps like being bitten by mosquitoes, and quite a lot, and these bumps also cause itching, it has been going on for about 4 days, before I never had intercourse and I always take a shower every day, guess why? and what do you think the medicine is? Thank you in advance
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Genital bumps can be a symptom of the following skin diseases, namely:
1. Folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicles.
2. Pubic lice
3. Scabies or house dust mite infection
4. Limphocele caused by lymph node dam.
5. Genital warts
6. Sexually transmitted infections, such as molluscum contagiosum, herpes simplex and others.
7. And others, you can read more here.
Because many diseases can occur, while each requires different treatment, for that consult directly with a dermatologist and a specialist to know the exact diagnosis of your disease and appropriate treatment can be given immediately.
Meanwhile, keep your genitals clean by washing it every time you shower, urinate and defecate. It is not recommended to use underwear and towels with other people.
Thus hopefully useful.