Itchy Rashes All Over The Body That Are Spreading?
good morning, I am riski age 24 years ago I have been feeling some itching that has spread all over the body until there is a rash in the abdomen and under the breast, each itchiness I feel like scratching itchy and getting sore, why don’t I
Hi Kikhy, thanks for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Complaints that you feel (itching all over the body and the onset of rashes) can be caused by several things, namely:
- Allergic reactions: The causes of allergic reactions vary from person to person. Can be caused by certain food allergies, pollen allergies, animal hair allergies, dust allergies, drug allergies, and so forth.
- Bites or stings from insects or parasites can also cause itching on some or all of your body, such as head lice, bees, mosquitoes, pinworms, and others.
- The occurrence of infections, such as fungal infections of ringworm, chicken pox, fungus on the feet, fungal infections in the genital area can also cause itching.
- Atopic eczema
- Urticaria / Biduran
- And others..
Here are some things you can do at home to reduce your complaints:
- Avoid contact with the cause of your allergies (food allergies, dust, fur hair, etc.)
- Use materials or clothing that does not cause skin irritation, use clothes that are comfortable and not tight
- Avoid scratching the skin roughly
- Manage stress well
- Try to think positively
- Take an antihistamine medication that can help reduce the itching you feel.
If the complaint does not improve, then you should do an examination with a doctor. The doctor will conduct a short interview, physical examination and additional examination (supporting examination) if needed. If you feel shortness of breath, severe headaches, then immediately see a doctor.
The following article you can read:
https://www.HealthReplies.com/ find out- medicine- itching- itching- throughout- body- here-
Thank you, I hope this helps ...