Itchy Rashes And Joint And Bone Pain?
Hello, I have complaints about rashes all over the body which are usually very itchy especially in the thighs. The rash usually appears accompanied by joint and bone pain, which when again severe pain is extraordinary. Actually, the disease first appeared 3 years ago, and according to the doctor I used to consult with, this was due to hereditary asthma (for which there was a history) and would appear if I was stressed. Usually when itching appears I take lameson / celestamine / celoxy. At present the disease is appearing again, although it is not too severe. And have been taking celestamine for 3 days in a row but the symptoms are still drowning. According to the doctor, what should I do? Are you patient just waiting while continuing treatment as usual or should be further examined? Thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Rashes all over the body that itch, can be caused by several things:
1. Atopic dermatitis: skin rashes that appear with a family history of allergies or asthma. Complaints in the form of reddish rashes, itching, white scaly and sometimes thickened.
2. Allergic contact dermatitis: complaints of the skin in the form of redness, itching, burning due to exposure to objects or substances that cause allergies.
3. Irritant contact dermatitis: itching and rashes on the skin due to contact with substances that cause irritation such as detergents, soap, and other chemicals.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you feel, you should consult directly with a dermatologist. We recommend that you carry out further examinations as recommended by a dermatologist only.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
2. Avoid allergens (substances that cause allergic complaints)
3. Bathing 2x a day with soap
4. Do not change clothes, towels or underwear with other family members
5. Keeping the mind from being stressed
Thus, hopefully useful :)