Large, Soft Lumps Under The Penis?
Assalamualaikum .. r Want to ask under the genitals “THERE Is a big lump but not hard what symptoms are you please info huh ??
Hello, thank you for the question
Information about the characteristics of the lump (consistency, size, color, pain / no, can be moved / fixed, discharge / not, can shrink / not etc.) and the specific location of the lump will be very helpful to find out the possible causes in your case.
Some conditions where there are lumps in the genitals and surrounding areas include:
1. Varicocele, in this condition rarely causes symptoms. Usually complaints are only in the form of a lump that causes the affected testis to feel heavier than a normal testis.
2. Hydrocele, can cause a large enough lump in the testicular area and cause a feeling of pressure in the lower abdomen.
3. Epididymal cysts, generally do not cause pain, one testis will feel heavier.
4. Inflammatory conditions in the testicles cause pain and swelling in one or both testicles. Complaints can also be accompanied by fever, nausea, and vomiting.
5. Inguinal hernia, complaints in the form of a lump in the lower abdomen around the groin, can go in and out, causing pain when the intestine is in a condition stuck in the hernia ring.
6. Hernia scrotalis, a complaint in the form of a lump in one of the scrotum, can go in and out, causing pain when the intestine is in a pinched condition on the hernia ring.
Consult with your doctor so you can do a direct physical examination to determine the correct diagnosis and management.
That's all, hope you can help
Wassalam, Dr. Farah