Left And Right Chest Pain After Drinking Coffee
Good afternoon. I am 27 years old. I feel left and right chest pain but the symptoms occur when I drink white copi before eating and whether the solution and the medicine is yes.
Hi Junianto Simatupang, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by the following things:
- Disorders of the stomach, such as gastric acid reflux disease, peptic ulcers, gastritis
- Disorders of the heart, such as angina
- Pain in the muscles or chest ribs
But generally it is caused due to interference with the stomach, to help overcome this then you can do the following:
- Eat regularly and not rush
- Avoid lying down straight after eating
- Limit sour and spicy foods
- Limit caffeine consumption
- Avoid smoking and alcoholic drinks
- Manage stress well
- Enough rest
Do the tips above to help resolve your complaint. If the complaint does not improve or is getting worse then you can consult with your doctor directly. However, because of the current epidemic covid-19, it is better to limit your activities outside the home, keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from other people, routinely wash hands with soap, maintain good hygiene, consume nutritious food, consume enough water, and wear a mask if you are outdoors?
You can read this article: CHEST PAIN
Thank you, hope that helps.