Left Head Pain In Patients With High Minus Eye?
Afternoon, I want to ask my left head lately, it hurts easily when I swallow my saliva, it hurts … Is there any influence from my eyes, because my eyes also have a big minus … Please, what are the characteristics of this pain? yeah .. I already want to answer my question ..
Good evening Thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
The condition for side headaches is usually possible is migraine where the symptoms experienced are usually throbbing headaches, moderate to severe pain. This condition can be caused by several things such as
1. Conditions of stress or anxiety
2. Hormonal instability such as during menstruation
3. Sharp visual impairment conditions such as a large minus
4. The condition of the body is not fit like a viral infection such as mumps virus or mumps
This is better if you interfere with consulting a doctor, especially a neurologist. This aims to be handled appropriately. Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid seeing the light too bright directly
2. Overcome and manage stress
3. Maintain good health with nutritious nutrition
If there is a sense of flashing lights, impaired vision, weakness on some parts of the body you should immediately consult a doctor and the nearest hospital.
More information in the following article.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks.