Legs Are Bumpy And Itchy If You Are Tired From Standing Too Long?
Hello doctor, want to ask. My mama’s legs are bumpy “If you are tired and then stand up too long, why don’t you? The bumps are very itchy, spread over the folds of the calf and inner thighs. Please explain, what medicine?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition of the lumps and itchy feet has several possible diagnoses such as
1. Varicose veins are dilation of blood vessels usually because of the risk of standing for a long time. Generally, the lump will appear bluish
2. Fungal infections usually develop red bumps with a reddish edge and a pale center, usually accompanied by a sharp itch.
3. Deep vein thrombosis is a blockage in the inner blood vessels usually symptoms will appear in the form of swelling, palpable warm.
To find out the exact cause you should consult your mother to the doctor, especially dermatologist or vascular surgeon. This is so a physical examination by doctors and supporters such as ultrasound of blood vessels.
Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid standing for too long
2. Instruct the feet after standing for about 1 hour
3. When resting the leg is not raised
4. Compress with a towel dinggin
5. Avoid damp conditions on clothing.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks