Legs Can Not Be Moved After 1 Month Fracture Of The Thigh Bone?
Hello, good afternoon r nI want to ask, a month ago I had an accident that broke my left thigh bone, r nAnd it’s been over a month I haven’t been able to move my broken leg ,, r nDoes it indicate y bone not connected? r nTrimakasi.
Hello, Edybrema Tarigan, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The duration of healing of broken bones varies greatly from person to person, depending on several factors below:
1. The broken bone
2. The shape of bone fractures
3. Treatment during healing, for example moving too much of the broken part some time after a fracture can slow healing
4. Condition of blood vessels around broken bones
5. There are complications, for example: infection, diabetes, conditions of the decline in the immune system (eg HIV / AIDS), etc.
7. Adequate nutrition, for example vitamin D, calcium
In fractures / broken bones in the legs, if the case is mild it will usually fuse in 6-8 weeks, whereas in severe cases it will take 3-6 months or even more.
For that, you should consult a doctor for further examination to determine the right therapy for your condition, especially if you still feel pain, can not move, numbness, fever, blackened leg skin, or swelling. Follow the advice and instructions of the orthopedic specialist in handling your case for optimal results.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.