Lower Abdominal Pain At 33 Weeks Pregnant?
I want to ask, I often feel pain in the lower abdomen like something is pushing me at this time, I am 33 weeks pregnant. Urination increases for about 5 minutes once I feel heartburn in the pelvis and feels like I want to menstruate, please help, Truna, Love
Hi Rina. Considering that you are pregnant, there is a possibility that this condition is due to the pressure of your growing uterus and the movement of the position of the fetus that is increasingly leading into the pelvic cavity. However, to ensure this condition, you need to make sure by consulting a doctor to assess this.
Apart from pregnancy, the condition you are experiencing can be caused by:
1. Urinary tract infection
3. Bowel problems such as diverticulitis, colitis
Consult your doctor about your condition for further information and treatment. Things that can be done are
1. Increase the consumption of water
2. Rest when symptoms appear, especially pain in the pelvis
3. When sitting, support your back with a pillow to make it more comfortable
4. Keep the feminine area clean
Specific treatment depends on the underlying cause. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Regards, Dr Alyssa