Lower Abdominal Pain That Feels Up To The Anus?
Hello doctor, I want to ask, my lower abdomen hurts and continues to feel like menstrual pain even though I’m not menstruating, and sorry near my anus it hurts too like being stabbed but occasionally it appears sometimes. What is wrong with me? Please answer, thank you.
Good evening, thanks for the question
Complaints of lower abdominal pain accompanied by pain around the anus in general can be caused by the following conditions:
1. Hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids, namely dilation of veins around the anus.
2. Anal fissure, which is a tear around the anal canal.
3. Anal abscess, which is the formation of pus-filled ulcers due to infection in the skin.
4. Inflammation of the coccyx joints.
6. Malignancy in the colon or rectum.
7. Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease.
In relation to complaints now it is very difficult to determine the cause without a medical interview and physical examination done directly by a doctor. If needed, additional tests can be done including imaging of the digestive tract, blood tests, and so forth. If you already know the underlying cause of the above examination, treatment can be more directed. Therefore, do not hesitate to do a consultation directly with the doctor, especially if the complaint does not improve.
To reduce the severity of pain around the anus in general, do the following:
1. Soak in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Increase consumption of high fiber foods and water.
3. Lots of movement and regular exercise.
4. Consumption of simple pain relief.
That's all, hope you can help.