Lower Stomach Pain Should Consult A Doctor What?

,, Please advise. I have in common with the symptoms described above. I have consulted with OBGYN but it is not clear what the cause is. Only given antibiotics, vitamins and analgesics … But I often feel pain and discomfort in the lower abdomen .. Only disappear when taking the drug. And now I should consult the same Obgyn doctor, or second opinion or To the internist doctor. Please advise. Thank you

1 Answer:

Greetings HealthReplies.com,

Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.

Lower abdominal pain is a complaint of pain that occurs in the lower abdominal area due to inflammation, infection or malfunctioning of the organ systems that make up the area. In the lower abdomen, there are organ systems that make it up, starting from the skin, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, intestines, reproductive organs in women, and the urinary system. Thus, complaints of pain from the stomach, can be triggered by disorders of the organ system. Complaints that accompany can help determine the system disorders that cause pain complaints, such as accompanied by nausea, diarrhea, pain during urination, back pain, or complaints of vaginal discharge or menstrual disorders. .

Some of the conditions below can cause complaints of lower abdominal pain, such as;

digestive infection

urinary tract infection

infection of the vagina or uterus

disorders of the uterus, such as myoma, or cyst

kidney stone


disorders of the abdominal muscles

inflammation of the skin

In connection with your question, because the information you conveyed that the symptoms that you feel have similarities with the above symptoms, but I did not get the information on what symptoms are written above and I did not find the history of your other discussions on HealthReplies.com, then maybe what you mean is complaint of lower peut pain.

Even if your lower abdominal complaints improve after you consult with your obstetrician, then you should be able to control your obstetrician again related to complaints of recurring lower abdominal pain. Furthermore, during the visit and face-to-face with the obstetrician, you can ask directly the cause of this complaint and the obstetrician's plan if the complaint is still recurring and bothering you.

Thus, your obstetrician can re-evaluate the complaint you are feeling, and your doctor can plan the necessary investigations to ensure this complaint, such as blood tests, urine tests, or ultrasound. The results of the examination will confirm the possible causes of complaints of lower abdominal pain as described above. Treatment will be given according to the examination results obtained. If the obstetrician does not find abnormalities in the Obgyn field, then the obstetrician can make a referral to an internist for further evaluation.

All you need to do now, is to meet your fluid needs, get enough rest, and avoid spicy foods, instant foods, and avoid urinating habits.

Thus the info we can convey.

: by

Related Question

(1 year ago)


Shivering Accompanied By Yellow Vomiting And Yellow Vision?

Shivering Accompanied By Yellow Vomiting And Yellow Vision?

(10 months ago)

Good afternoon. 4 days ago I had symptoms of high stomach acid, vomiting and no appetite. With this condition, I was also being chased by work deadlines, I forced myself to overtim...

Explanation Of The Results Of Chest X-rays?

Explanation Of The Results Of Chest X-rays?

(1 year ago)

Good afternoon doctor, I am at 29 years old. I want to ask, last month my company held an X-ray medical check-up, and my medical results were diagnosed with right-lower right lung ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *