Lumbago, A Hard Stomach And An Active Fetus During 37 Weeks Of Pregnancy?
Afternoon. R nI’m pregnant 37w5d, which I often feel right now, lumbago, pain, stomach ache, which is incredible, the stomach is often hard and the fetal body is more active. Am I close to labor?
Ayyu evening, thank you for asking.
Looking at the complaints and the gestational age of the mother, there are several possibilities, such as:
Marked by :
- the emergence of pain in the waist to the feet that arise irregularly
- the feeling of contraction that arises feels not too painful
- at the time of examination there were no openings in the cervix. Contractions that arise prematurely Threat of preterm labor It is time for labor according to normal gestational age
Marked by :
- arises a sense of wanting to push along with the onset of uterine contractions
- feels the pressure on the genitals and anus
- Mucus discharge mixed with blood from the birth canal
- the examination found that there is an opening of the cervix. It is recommended that you see an obstetrician to carry out further examination of your complaints, as well as whether your gestational age is sufficient time and has reached the time to give birth.
While at home, you can start to notice whether there are signs of childbirth as mentioned above. If there is, you can go directly to the nearest hospital or midwife.
I hope this helps.